Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Week 22

5 months old! Today (1st September) is Niyor's 5 month birthday.....the past month just flew by and when I look at lil' guy I'm amazed to see how fast he's growing...as much as I delight in all his little achievements, I'm reminded of the fact that very soon he'll no longer be a baby....and I'll miss these days!
He's sitting up really well now...also loves to pull himself to stand holding onto Papu's hands! Still trying to creep on his tummy!
To celebrate the day, he got a mild fever, a slight cough and a hoarse voice...poor baby....might be the teething (one of his bottom teeth is one third of it's way out and it's razor sharp!)....let's hope the fever is nothing to worry about....we spent the entire day cuddling and cooing!
Happy 5 month birthday lil' guy!

"Hey lady, would you at least wipe the drool off my face before taking a pic?"

Sleepyhead sitting like a pro!

Nakey Niyor!

How will Mama ever be able to say "no" to such a smiley face?!!!






"I'm a big boy now...I've outgrown my infant tub! Mama, Papa move me to the big tub!"

Picture with Aita was clicked on 13th May, the one on the right on 26th August.

No comments: