Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

more fun at school

20th September 2007 :

Lil' Guy's been having more fun at school as seen by the lovely pics below....amidst all that we did get a scare last Sunday (16th Sep) when Lil' guy suddenly had a fever above 105 degree C and he vomited twice......the fever went down after he had his fever medication....it was a viral infection and it's gone now....but that night was a scary one!

Now isn't this one a lovely picture of Lil' guy with his playmates out on a picnic!!

"I wonder what these white things are....."
Checking out the wriggly caterpillars!



learning about where butterflies come from!

Making his first pair of sunglasses...he got the finished product home and wore it with pride!"Hey! Check out the sunglasses I made in craft class today!!"



"Where are the butterflies??"

"Eeeks! Sour fruit!"

I love the cute little bows the kids are wearing.....Lil' guy's bow matches his outfit!
The sleepy bunch after exploring the park!

"Mama come and pick me up...me sleeeepy!"

"Fake fruit?!!! Aw c'mon give us some real fruit!!"

"I want a bigger ball!"
Niyor the builder!

Another trip to the water stream and here's Lil' Guy almost dozing off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm one of Payal's friends from school, Anannya. I came across your blog purely by accident, and have been hooked to it ever since. you have an adorable baby and this blog is wonderful. i must say, the niyor gogoi fan club has a new chapter in delhi university, and i'm hoping i can meet the little sweetheart sometime in dibrugarh. Take care.