Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

35 months

Happy 35 months Lil' Guy!
There was a time when I'd religiously update every week...document N's every little feat...every first....every little thing.....but I'm terribly hard pressed for time of late...

the last month in pics:

IMG_0639
This was when he'd woken up at 5.30am screaming,"I want to go to the mall to buy ironman...now!"...and in the end he was content with the one K drew for him...!Must say that he's growing up fast,just the other day he was screaming for yet another toy car but when I told him that a new one costs money and he is allowed to have only one new toy per month he said,"Mama, you don't have money?Ok...I don't want one!" I strongly feel that we need to introduce the money and budgeting concept at an early age and both K and I are trying to do just that....maybe it's working;)



IMG_1082
showing off his school work file and photo album to Simple Imo

IMG_1044
left handed? right handed? mixed-handedness?! I'm not too sure if handedness has developed yet.....

fighting sleep
fighting sleep....preparing for bedtime stretches to 60 minutes on some nights....

IMG_1058
drawing is a favourite pastime...cars,superheroes,monsters and guns mostly!he does a lot of art work at school...last friday he got back from school and drew me a car....uber cute!

IMG_1075
"Thank you for the brand new set of colours Simple Imo!" just like he did with Jisun Imo,he conversed entirely in korean with her too and I was simply amazed...I need to brush up my korean!

IMG_1102
more power!

IMG_1097
"Woman, get a life....stop clicking pics all the time!"

IMG_0652
that's the ironman K made for N at around 6 in the morning!don't miss his favourite toy of the month...the white weapon of mass destruction:)


IMG_0946
the love affair with his blanket continues...





IMG_1116
the other day I overheard his teacher at school say "aetera,uri wanjangnimi wassoyo!"(that translates to "our king has arrived")...I'd just dropped him off at school and was waiting for the elevator when i heard her say this...it made me wonder!king N indeed...

IMG_0748

and that's N's fake camera ready smile! thomas isn't a great favourite among his toys anymore!

IMG_0801
cookKing! food is still a big fascination for Lil' Guy....love for food hasn't changed much but his taste buds have developed to such an extent that he prefers korean food over indian and that saddens me a little...

Niyor....it's been wonderful ....my life with you.....happy 35 months...
as much as I wish you'd grow up fast I also want to hold onto you...the little you!
muah!

No comments: