Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

naksan-part 2

hajodae
at hajodae beach...N did not get into the water at all and just played with his sand tools

beach babe
lil' princess Tasha in her pretty swimsuit,sulking a little after her dad took her too far into the beach waters!

K and N at hajodae
N and K watching the waves...

cry baby
"I told you not to force me into the water...!!!" Later when I asked N why he doesn't like getting into the beach water he said,"Because the waves will eat me!"

waiting to eat cake
the kids were up way beyond their bedtime...coz it was S aunty's b'day and they simply had to eat cake,right?!

shrabani's birthday cake
happy birthday S aunty!

naksansa
the naksan temple complex is beautiful
(why do my arms look so huge in this pic?!)

more pics coming soon...

No comments: