Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

role model

22nd July 2009:

niyor and jimin
Niyor and Jimin...N often complains that Jimin pushes him around and hits him...I don't know whether to believe him or not!The last couple of times he hurt his knee while playing,he reported to me that it was Jimin who caused his fall!...yet,at other times,they are the best of pals and N even looks upto him(he's older by almost 3 months)...oh well,friends fight,make up and then fight some more!


For many months now(at least four) I've noticed that N kind of idolises older boys...for instance he wanted to take his new water gun to the park yesterday and I said we'd do it at a later time...at the park he saw these older boys playing with water guns,he made a big sulky face and came upto me and said,"Look Mama all the dadas(Assamese word for elder brother) are playing with water guns,why didn't I bring mine??"
He's also fond of Navodit(an Indian boy,around 5 years old)...as in when it's time to go for the indian kids' activity sessions he'll enquire if Navodit will be there or not!

No comments: