Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

love is all around...


14th February 2009 :

Last Sunday morning (8th Feb) around 7.30 am: N wakes up, calls out for me and when I go to his room I see him standing on his bed pointing to a red heart on the picture chart above his bed and he says "Mama i want this heart!Now!"....How did Lil' Guy know that valentine's day was around the corner?! N does have weird requests most mornings...there was this one time he woke up at 5.30 am and demanded for ironman (some action figure I'd never heard of!)...
Well then... I suggested that we make hearts and we both made paper hearts, the first one for N, the second for his yojachingu KJ and the rest for his other friends!! In N's world he's spiderman and just like spidey has MJ he has KJ! Watch the video below to see the paper hearts we made...and to re-live some cute N and KJ moments from the past year!
Happy Valentine's day people!Don't give up on love....ever! 


No comments: