Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

update

8th February 2009 :




My creation
It's been three weeks since we got back from our India trip and looking back....this time too it was hectic but at the same time a tad more relaxing as compared to our last trip....for about ten days N was a bit hungover as in he'd keep looking at India pics and he'd telephone his grandparents to say he misses them....he still misses them a lot, but he's realised that he has a life here too!
IMG_0590
N still likes to cook!

About continuing to blog I don't think I can give that up yet!But I'm working on a new blog....meanwhile N's blog stays as his grandparents and some of my friends feel that they'd really miss it if it's gone!Watch this space for more news.......I've been keeping busy so I may not post too often.....

No comments: