Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

conversations

3rd August 2009:

at the movies

N's first day at the movies(last Saturday)...
N spots an "Ice age" coke and popcorn package,makes a big fuss about wanting the drink and we give in...
N:"What's this drink Mama?"(it was his first time ever drinking coke)
Me:"Something like juice,isn't it?!"(I humor him!)
N:"No...it's not juice...it's like beer or coffee...it's brown in color!"
Oh boy...is this how caffeine addiction starts?!!!
He loved the movie "Up"...his laughter was the loudest and most frequent in the theater!K and I asked him not to ask any questions during the movie and he obeyed!You know how annoying it is when kids ask questions while a movie's playing...
megabox

exercise
About a week ago...N needs to go poop,he gets up and motions me to sit and not follow him...
N: "Mama,Niyor's a big boy now,can clean poo himself,you sit down!"
I sneak up behind him anyways because I didn't want a mess...sure enough he had taken out the wet tissue and was cleaning himself!
Me:"Good boy!But please let me help,okay?!"
Phew!The boy is growing up....good!

No comments: