Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

goldie

9th August 2009:

goldie
introducing...Goldie!N's first ever pet...it was a gift from school,we need to get a bigger bowl and perhaps a mate too for this sweet little goldfish that N adores and talks to!
goldie
He wants a puppy too but that's something I'm not ready for!

other news...
painter
K and I often have these "You do it,I can't" sessions before N's bedtime ritual of brushing teeth and peeing,the other day when i was lying down and asking K to help N with brushing N quipped in,"Deta,you help me!!Can't you see Mama is tired?"


kunjal's birthday
at Kunjal's birthday party...eyeing the cake!


N often compliments me when he sees me wear a new dress or something different...I was trying out a pair of ear-rings the other day..."You look pretty",N remarked and insisted that I wear them!

caught feeding dolly!
aww,that's so darn cute!I clicked this without N's knowledge(he was playing in Kunjal's room)

IMG_3298
waiting for their rakhis...the kids' group celebrated raksha bandhan on 5th August...
IMG_3282
the pretty rakhis made by the kids
IMG_3280

IMG_3271
N is not too fond of writing,he'll do it when he's in the mood though!

cameraman

clicking pics is a favorite pastime...

update: goldie died! her funeral will take place in the evening...i think we should have transferred her to a big bowl soon...anyways,let's hope N doesn't get too upset when he returns from school and sees the dead body...
edit: N did not display any remorse on seeing goldie dead...he just quipped,"next time buy me power ranger fish...strong fish that will not die"

No comments: