Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

fighter

3rd August 2009:

climb
Last week...I witnessed a fight between N and some korean kids...N was playing with Tasha on the slide(this happened in what N calls T's park!)...I was sitting on the bench with T's mom...I saw a slightly older than N boy with brown curls go sobbing to his mom...anyways,after a minute or so he came back with 2 other boys(his friends!) and surrounded N,ready to attack the alien(that's what foreigners are known as here!)...and to my delight(I dare say because it's good to see your kid defend himself instead of running to mommy!)N assumed his boxing stance and made a punch at one of the boys...very soon the boys' moms came and broke the fight!I didn't flinch from my seat...later when I asked him if there was a fight,N initially denied but then came out with the truth!Oh well...this is life....many more fights to come!


duck
When N got to know about his summer holidays the first thing he asked me was,"What about Deta's company?"...he misses playing with Deta on nights when K gets home late!
Whenever N and I have our small arguements,he says,"I don't like you,I like Deta"...

rakhi
The other day we went to the mart to buy icecream and N took his wallet,when it was time to pay he took out his fake credit card to pay!


slide
The fascination with coffee..."Can I smell it?" ,"When can i drink it?","I think I'm old enough now!".....

IMG_3271
He was watching me apply eyeliner a few days ago..."Only girls use this?",he quipped....I said,"Some stylish boys also do!"..."Ah...ok!",he says...then adds,"Am I stylish?!"

dunkin donut
N:"I want a black water bottle...black is Batman's color!"
Me:"I couldn't find any black water bottle in the market"
N:"Go to the black market,you'll find it!"

shoot
In other news....rearing the aries child is supposedly more difficult than other signs and day by day N is becoming living proof of that...no complaints but there are times when the patience wears off....

No comments: